Event: Lucas Oil 150, Race 22 of 23, 150 Laps – 45/45/60; 150 Miles
Location: ISM Raceway in Avondale, Ariz. (one-mile oval)
Date/Broadcast: November 9, 2018 at 8:30 p.m. ET on FS1, MRN and SiriusXM NASCAR 90
What You Need to Know:
- This will be Burton’s first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) start at Phoenix, but he did compete in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West race there in 2015. He started fifth and finished sixth at the one-mile oval.
- Burton made his first intermediate-track start last weekend at Texas Motor Speedway in Ft. Worth where he started eighth and finished sixth.
- In six NCWTS starts this season Burton has earned two top-five, five top-10 finishes, one pole and led 30 laps. Hescored his best career finish in the NCWTS at Iowa Speedway in Newton on June 16 when he won the pole, led 30 laps and finished third.
- In addition to his Truck Series schedule, the second-generation driver has run limited schedules in the ARCA Racing Series, NASCAR K&N Pro Series East and Super Late Models. He posted one win, five top-five and eight top-10 finishes resulting in an average finish of 6.1 across nine ARCA Racing Series starts this season. Most recently he earned a runner-up finish at Kansas Speedway in Kansas City on Oct. 19. Burton produced two poles, four top-five and five-top top-10 finishes for an average finish of 4.2 across five NASCAR K&N Pro Series East races this season. He has also recorded four Super Late Model victories this season, including the prestigious Rattler 250 at South Alabama Speedway in Kinston, Ala.
- DEX is the largest independent provider of office technology in the U.S. Their full-spectrum solutions are operational in thousands of small businesses as well as enterprise, Fortune 1,000 companies. With a nationwide network of 4,000 support specialists, DEX chooses the best, most reliable models from the nation’s top imaging equipment manufacturers, tested in-house for reliability, and pairs them with the unique business requirements. Digital intelligence, in house R & D, environmental consciousness and local stewardship are the hallmarks of DEX.
Harrison Burton, Driver Q&A:
What did you think about your first mile-and-a-half start at Texas last week?
“I felt pretty good about it. We didn’t head to Victory Lane, so I wasn’t too happy with it, but we were pleased with our team’s work ethic and the way we were able to learn together really fast. I feel like we kind of had to start right in the fire, but everyone reacted good and taught me a lot of stuff, so I was feeling good about it.”